Treatments > Tooth Replacement
Unfortunately for a number of us our teeth do not last forever. There is a large portion of the population who will lose one or more teeth in their lifetime. This can be as a result of gum disease, injury, tooth decay, or a genetic condition.
The mouth is the first organ of the digestive system, and therefore missing teeth not only can cause dental health issues they can impact your health too.
Why is it important to replace a missing tooth or teeth?
- Missing teeth can affect your speech
- Missing teeth can impact the alignment of your teeth. This is the moving of your existing teeth into the gaps caused by missing teeth. This over time can cause further oral health problems
- The ability to chew your food is decreased with missing teeth
- It can cause food to trap in places, which increases your risk of dental decay for the remaining teeth.
- If your missing multiple teeth, it can also cause problems with jaw instability.
Not only can a missing tooth be problematic for your oral health, it can change the appearance of your smile and can make you feel uncomfortable or self-conscious.
Regardless of the underlying cause for missing teeth, if you’re looking to replace a lost tooth or teeth here at Marylebone Dental Care we have several treatments available.
There are many options to replace missing teeth and they include;
- Dental Implant
- Dental Bridges
Here at Marylebone Dental Care, we will discuss all of the options to replace your missing teeth with you so you can decide which option would suit your needs and budget best.
Book your appointment now!
You deserve to have a beautiful and healthy smile.
Call 0208 050 9873 to find out if this treatment is right for you.